The SOLUTION you’ve been waiting for!
- Fast, easy and efficient installation
- Produced in a controlled environment ensuring quality and consistency
- Availability when you need it
- Unique universal features to meet your project needs
- Engineered and tested
- Backed by a team with the knowledge and resources to make your next project a success
Check out our universal features...
Fast, Easy and Efficient Installation
LPB arrives on site ready to install. All you need to do is...
- Auger a hole
- Place and level the LPB
- Backfill and compact
- Thread in the rods and grout the slots
- Install the pole
...it’s that simple!
The Future of Precast Light Pole Bases
When it comes to engineering, we’ve done the hard part!
- Independent testing of the LPB Anchoring System has been completed along with third party review.
- Comprehensive Engineering Reference Manual that outlines the concrete light pole base design process.
- Design tables for our precast light pole base available for quick reference.
- All the tools necessary for industry engineers to quickly verify project specific concrete light pole base designs.
Assumes 8’ tall foundation, 105 mph wind speed (Exposure C), and foundation soils with a phi angle of 30 degrees. Refer to the LPB Engineering Reference Manual for additional information on design and analysis. Final design of all LPB’s shall be completed by a Professional Engineer.
Our Light Pole Base Appearance Options
The LPB Legacy is a simple, smooth finished precast light pole base product. Around the top, there is a a slight taper and round-over that has been created.
The LPB Flare combines aesthetics and performance into one product. This precast light pole base has chamfered lines and an 8” cap around the top creating its unique appearance.
LPB is produced and marketed pursuant to a license agreement with ReCon Wall Systems, Inc., 7600 West 27th St., #229, St. Louis Park, MN 55426 Patents Issued: US 8,991,122 and US 9,624,640 | www.lightpolebase.com